Support Irving Park Food Pantry
We reached our goal! Thank you for your support!
- Demand for services is up over 50% since March 1.
- $1 buys 25 pounds of food through the Chicago Food Depository.
- Thanks to generous donors we were able to increase our goal to $16,000!
$16,610 raised of $16,000 goal
Receive a 3-day supply of food from the Irving Park Food Pantry.
Get groceries and supplies delivered by the Irving Park Mutual Aid group.
Talk to a mental health professional at the new Illinois Call4Calm program.
K-8 students, get free tutoring from Chicago Connect.
Want to Help?
Donate money and nonperishables to the Irving Park Food Pantry.
Consider donating to service workers at chicagoservicerelief.com
Find a restaurant that delivers.
Email us with thoughts or suggestions on other ways to help those in need.
Support Chicago Restaurants
We are giving away gift certificates to local restaurants every day!
- Order from any restaurant.
- Send a photo of your receipt & you’re automatically entered in every drawing.
- Enter as many times as you want.
The more you enter, the more chances you have to win.
Restaurants we love
- Alps Pancake House
- Blue Food Co
- Brasa Roja
- Cafe Urbano
- Chief O'Neills
- Eris Brewery and Cider House
- Geja’s Cafe
- Hearth & Crust
- Jet's Pizza
- JT’s Genuine Sandwich Shop
- La Villa
- Lou Malnati's
- Mirabella Italian Cuisine
- Old Irving Brewing
- Olive Garden
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- Stivers Coffee
- Taco Max
Want to donate a gift card? Have a question or suggestion? Get in touch!